Welcome to the Non-Verbal Reasoning for 11 Plus course, the only course you need to learn, revise and practice Non-Verbal Reasoning for the 11 Plus Exam. Though there are other online options available for Non-Verbal Reasoning courses, My11.plus is one of the most effective on the market.
The course includes:
- Bite-sized, focused lessons
- Top tips and techniques to address the topic during the 11 Plus Exam
- Professional and concise curated courses
- 1 000s of corrected exercises to practice and build confidence
- Fun slides
- Handy downloads
- Huge variety of exercises (including cloze, standard, multiple-choice questions, “drag the word” and “mark the word” exercises)
- Flash cards to review your child’s understanding
- Untimed quizzes to build confidence and accuracy
- Timed quizzes to improve speed and enhance ability to work under pressure
- Educational games (accessible when the lesson has been completed)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What will my child get from this course?
- A comprehensive review of the Similarities topic needed to answer the 11 Plus questions
- Unlimited access to 1 000s of quizzes to reinforce recall, speed and accuracy
- Confidence in your child’s ability to cope with a variety of comprehension questions
- Freedom to practice anywhere (with an Internet connection)
- Flexibility to practice and learn at a time that suits you and your child
- Reports and grading show areas of strength and weakness
- Parental reports and dashboard will help you better facilitate your child’s study time
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 students preparing for the 11 Plus and common entrance exams.
- This course is ideal for parents who want to follow a DIY approach or to supplement tutor sessions with specific and targeted review and practice.
- If there’s just one course for your child to take in order to learn everything needed to pass the 11 Plus, it’s this one!