Welcome to the Vocabulary for 11 Plus course, the only course you need to learn, revise and practice Vocabulary for the 11 Plus Exam. Though there are many online options available for Vocabulary courses, My11.plus is one of the most effective on the market.
The course includes:
- Bite-sized, focused lessons
- Top tips and techniques to address the topic during the 11 Plus Exam
- Professional and concise curated videos
- 1 000s of corrected exercises to practice and build confidence
- Fun slides
- Handy downloads
- Huge variety of exercises (including cloze, standard, multiple-choice questions, “drag the word” and “mark the word” exercises)
- Flash cards to review your child’s understanding
- Untimed quizzes to build confidence and accuracy
- Timed quizzes to improve speed and enhance ability to work under pressure
- Educational games (accessible when the lesson has been completed)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What will my child get from this course?
- A comprehensive review of the Vocabulary topic needed to answer the 11 Plus questions, including:
- Odd One Out
- Unlimited access to 1 000s of quizzes to reinforce recall, speed and accuracy
- Confidence in your child’s ability to cope with a variety of comprehension questions
- Freedom to practice anywhere (with an Internet connection)
- Flexibility to practice and learn at a time that suits you and your child
- Reports and grading show areas of strength and weakness
- Parental reports and dashboard will help you better facilitate your child’s study time
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 students preparing for the 11 Plus and common entrance exams.
- This course is ideal for parents who want to follow a DIY approach or to supplement tutor sessions with specific and targeted review and practice.
- If there’s just one course for your child to take in order to learn everything needed to pass the 11 Plus, it’s this one!